150 Edward st Brisbane is now open
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MICROBLADING?
Please follow our easy steps to make sure you are prepared and comfortable for your treatment-
· 24 Hours prior to your appointment No Alcohol or Caffeine
· 72 Hours prior to your appointment DO NOT consume any blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin Vitamin E or fish oil supplements unless medically necessary
· Discontinue the use of any Retin-A, AHA, or skin lightening products for 7 days prior to your appointment.
· Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure
· Avoid booking your treatment during your menstrual cycle as it may increase your pain
· No waxing, tanning or tinting 72 Hours prior to treatment
· Arrive with no makeup on for your appointment
· Shower and fix your hair before the treatment as you will need to take extra care to keep your new brows away from moisture and steam for several days.
· Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and dark, but don’t worry – they will fade in colour by atleast 50%